I am a regular facilitator for workshops hosted by the Arkansas Arts Council. Below are a few of the workshop topics; for more information and to check dates, visit the Arkansas Arts Council website and look for the Get Smart Series. Or, feel free to contact me for more information
Workshop Topics include:
- Grant Writing Basics. Learn about the major components of a grant application and how to create each one; learn how to interpret what funders are looking for, and gain insight into foundation research.
- Grant Writing Beyond the Basics. Determine if your organization is ‘grant ready’ and why; develop realistic and measurable metrics for evaluation, and learn how to develop a grant budget.
- Foundation Research Using the Foundation Directory Online. One of the most powerful foundation search engines, FDO can become one of your strongest research tools. Learn how to access FDO, create search queries, and understand your results. This workshop is held at the Central Arkansas Library System Main Branch in Little Rock.
- Strategic Planning for Organizations. Learn how to develop a realistic strategic plan to guide your organization for the next 3 years. Understand how to develop goals, measurable objectives, and an action plan.
- Develop the Budget You Need. Learn how to create an organization Annual Operating Budget and a budget for a grant application.
I also conduct training sessions for individual organizations as well as work with organizations to develop strategic plans.
If you’re interested, contact me:
Cell: 501-804-8190 or